Our beliefs can be summarized by the following statements:
- Salvation is through the grace of God alone in God’s son Jesus Christ and His sacrifice alone.
- God’s greatest desire is for you to see a clear picture of God’s character. When you see God, you will find God’s love irresistible.
- Scripture is a road map. The Bible is God’s voice, speaking God’s love for all time and personally to you today.
- Jesus never changes in a world that always does. Jesus is Creator, Sustainer, Savior, Redeemer, Friend, God’s Son, and fully God Himself.
- God loves you, and wants to give you the highest quality of life imaginable not based upon earthly wealth but based upon God’s joy and peace.
- The heart of God is a place where you can experience as home. God loves you, and wants to spend time with you everyday personally, one on one, as two close friends.